QELA is hosting its regular Planning and Environment Court update. Our three speakers will present on recent cases from early 2019, outlining the Court's decision and matters of interest to QELA members.
- Dane Jones, Barrister-at-Law
- Denika Whitehouse, Barrister-at-Law
- Tim Stork, Senior Legal Counsel, Energy Queensland
- Sarah Hausler, Senior Associate, McCullough Robertson Lawyers
Please note, the registration prices below EXCLUDE GST. GST will be added during the payment process.
Introduce a Non-Member - Complimentary Seminar Registrations - are available for this seminar.
Members purchasing their registration for this seminar may purchase one complimentary registration for a friend / colleague who is a non-member, subject to availability. Simply select the 'Introduce a Non Member' category.
- 'Non member' refers to a person who has never been a financial member of QELA or who has not held financial membership for three (3) or more years.
For more information about Introduce a Non Member registration, see the event and registration terms.