QELA is Queensland's only multi-disclipinary organisation that consults with and educates interested professionals and government representatives on planning, development, and environmental laws that apply, or are proposed to apply, in Queensland.
Our membership is diverse and includes but is not limited to lawyers, barristers, town planners, environmental consultants, traffic engineers, civic engineers, ecologists, NFP advocates, government policy officers, environmental managers, property valuers, and economists.
This diversity is our strength. The QELA seminar program has learnings for everyone involved in the environmental law sector, our annual conference is an unique opportunity to come together as a sector and look forward, and our networking functions provide unique networking opportunities not afforded by other member organisations.
Whether you are based in Brisbane or in regional Queensland, QELA membership gives access to all of the above and financial benefits of member rates for seminar and conference.
ALL INDIVIDUAL MEMBERS receive:
• Access to previous QELA seminar papers and presentations.
• Access to previous QELA conference papers.
• Discounted rates for seminar and conference attendance.
• Exclusive members only networking events.
• Opportunity to participate in member sub-committees and contribute to QELA submissions and professional development planning.
In addition to the above benefits, REGIONALLY BASED MEMBERS receive:
• Complimentary webinar access.
• Complimentary registration to Christmas or New Year seminar.
• Regional Intensive every second year showcasing presentations by regional members.
CORPORATE member rates provide discounted option for those organisations purchasing 5 or more Individual memberships. Corporate memberships also allow the transfer of individual memberships within their organisation.
Finally, QELA encourages membership with state government, local council and not for profit organisations through our discounted rates. All NFP / Government members receive the same benefits however annual fees are discounted by 25%.
QELA is continuing to grow our range of benefits for members and continually seeking to ensure value for membership.
The QELA Membership Sub-Committee welcomes any suggestions for improved value. Please contact email@example.com.