Infrastructure Development and Charging
A considered framework providing transparent regulations for the delivery of infrastructure is one of several key pillars supporting a sustainable property market.
In this seminar we will be reviewing State and local policies and will hear feedback from the frontline on the market’s attitude to the current framework.
Key areas of focus will be:
- The LGIP planning process and how this relates to the land use planning process, including State and local drivers;
- Conversion applications, conversion criteria and the alignment between the LGIP and the planning scheme;
- Infrastructure costing, infrastructure charges and offsets; and
- Challenges arising where planning expectations are misaligned with LGIP assumptions; conversion criteria resulting in ‘big’ infrastructure being classified as ‘non-trunk’.
Our speakers are intimately invested in the process in various ways and will provide valuable insights on these topical issues.
- Kelly Alcorn, Partner, Carter Newell Lawyers
- Jason Natoli, Director, Planning, Infrastructure & Governance, integran
- Matthew Fritzsche, Executive Director, Ray White Special Projects
- Sarah Hausler, Senior Associate, McCullough Robertson
Please note, the registration prices above EXCLUDE GST. GST will be added during the payment process.