Expert Witness Networking Night
If you are an expert witness or interested in becoming one in the future, QELA invites you to join us after work at 5.00pm on Thursday, 15 February 2024, for a panel discussion and networking drinks.
This year, we have a panel of esteemed guest speakers with a variety of experience, who will offer their perspectives on the role and responsibilities of an expert witness and share their tips on how to be an effective expert witness in the Land Court and the Planning and Environment Court of Queensland.
The evening is a great opportunity to meet new colleagues and other expert witnesses and gain invaluable insights into a career as an expert witness.
- Acting President Stilgoe OAM, Land Court of Queensland;
- His Honour Judge Everson, Planning and Environment Court;
- Errol Morzone KC, Barrister;
- Carolyn Salam, Partner, MinterEllison Gold Coast;
- David Perkins, Director, Perkins Planning;
- Leo Mewing, Director, Mewing Planning Consultants.
Please note, the registration prices below EXCLUDE GST. GST will be added during the payment process.
Members need to log in to book at member rates.
- HopgoodGanim Lawyers, Level 8, Waterfront Place, 1 Eagle St, Brisbane City QLD 4000, Australia