Bounded Assessment: An update on code assessable decision making efficiency
With the commencement of the Planning Act 2016 bounded assessment redefined the way in which code assessable applications are lodged and assessed.
Our three industry experts will explore bounded assessment, in particular:
- how Local Governments have responded to the change in assessment framework, assessment, administration and scheme construction;
- general community understanding of bounded assessment and expectations for disclosure of applications through public notification;
- what assessment benchmarks actually are and their effectiveness;
- the opportunities for local government and development proponents within a bounded assessment environment; and
- how the Courts have viewed bounded assessment.
Brett Davey, Acting General Manager (Planning and Regulatory Services), Ipswich City Council
Trevor Gallienne, Principal, McInnes Wilson Lawyers
John Gaskell, Director, John Gaskell Planning Consultants
- Simon Forsyth, Practice Director, Mecone Brisbane
Please note, the registration prices below EXCLUDE GST. GST will be added during the payment process.
Introduce a Non-Member - Complimentary Seminar Registrations - are available for this seminar.
Members purchasing their registration for this seminar may purchase one complimentary registration for a friend / colleague who is a non-member, subject to availability. Simply select the 'Introduce a Non Member' category.
- 'Non member' refers to a person who has never been a financial member of QELA or who has not held financial membership for three (3) or more years.
For more information about Introduce a Non Member registration, see the event and registration terms.