QELA is wrapping up 2018 with the final instalment of our One to One seminar series followed by Christmas Drinks at Bar Pacino.
QELA is delighted to announce the final 'One to One' focuses on the newest appointees to the Planning and Environment Court Queensland; Her Honour Judge Tracy Fantin and His Honour Judge Michael Williamson QC.
Her Honour Judge Nicole Kefford will lead the interview-style discussion and address topics such as:
- practice and procedure,
- emerging trends, and
- general changes occurring in the Court.
- Her Honour Judge Nicole Kefford
- Her Honour Judge Tracy Fantin
- His Honour Judge Michael Williamson QC
Seminar Chair: QELA President, Brent Lillywhite
CHRISTMAS DRINKS 2018
Immediately following the One to One seminar, QELA is hosting our 2018 Christmas Drinks, at Bar Pacino, 175 Eagle Street, Brisbane.
- To register to attend the One to One seminar + Christmas Drinks, see options below.
- To register for the Christmas Drinks only, click here.
Please note, costs below exclude GST. GST is added during the payment process.