This seminar will focus on environmental prosecutions in Queensland. Our speakers will share their expertise on the full spectrum of environmental prosecution, from enforcement to sentencing, addressing the following topics:
- Brief overview of offences and enforcement options;
- Investigations and the decision to prosecute;
- Plea negotiations – approach and timing;
- Working with your Counsel; and
- Committal hearings, trials and sentencing.
Saul Holt QC, Barrister-at-Law
Annie Ireland, Principal Lawyer, Litigation, Department of Environment and Science
Rebecca Hoare, Partner, Norton Rose Fulbright
Due to Covid-19 restrictions this event will be live streamed. Zoom log in details will be provided in your registration confirmation.
Members please log in to secure your complimentary ticket.
Please note, the registration prices below EXCLUDE GST. GST will be added during the payment process.